Thursday, May 2, 2013

NailNation 3000

Evening there followers! Hope your week is treating you nicely. Today I have for you NailNation300 Awesome Sauce and Amaze-Ballz. I've used Awesome Sauce before for an earlier mani I posted in here. I only bought these in minis, and I'm thinking I'll need to upgrade them to larger bottles.
Awesome Sauce is the perfect orange color. It isn't crazy in your face bright, but it isn't super dark either. It's in the middle, which is perfect for me. Then you have Amaze-Ballz. It's the most gorgeous shade of pink I have! I'd say it's very close to a hot pink, but of course with holographic goodness in it. The above picture was taken with flash since it was at night. 
For this mani, I also used my dotting tool, and used Sunny's Cuticle Oil in Easter Garden scent. I received it in my April surprise box that she does. I've used her cuticle cream and her oil, they're both amazing! 
For my mani, I used only two coats of NailNation 3000 Amaze-Ballz and just one coat of Awesome Sauce for my polka dots. Then I topped it off with only one coat of Seche. The formula was perfect and they dried super quick. The picture above and the next few pics will be outside in full sun so that you can see all that holo goodness! As you can probably tell, holographic polishes are probably my favorite out of anything I have. 
As you can tell, the last picture was taken indoors. Even indoors, you can still see the amazing color that both polishes give off. I thought that it would look awesome to do the dots in Awesome Sauce, but after I realized you can't really see them. I still love it none the less. 
You can find NailNation 3000's Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/NailNation3000. She offers different sizes if you're just wanting to try out her polishes. Trust me, you won't regret getting any. I have glitter polishes from her as well as holographic ones. I love them all! You can find 365 Days of Color's Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/365daysofcolor and her shop here www.365daysofcolorpolishes.com. Sunny is amazing! Not only does she offer tons of cuticle products, she also makes her own polish! I started trying her cuticle products out with a sample pack. She just finished some new scents that I can't wait to try. I'm wanting some cotton candy cuticle oil for summer. 
Well, I think that's about it. I'm trying to win a contest from NailNation 3000, so that I can hopefully review some of her beautiful polishes. I hope that y'all have a great weekend! It'll be my 12 year wedding anniversary Sunday, so I know I'll have a great weekend. Take care!!

15 comments: