Sunday, May 12, 2013

Different Dimension To Infinity and Beyond

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's out there!! I hope you were spoiled just like you deserve today!!
Today I have for you my review of Different Dimemsions To Infinity and Beyond. I was so excited to use it once I received it in my mail this week, so here we go!
For my mani I used two coats of OPI Do you lilac it? and two coats of Different Dimension To Infinity and Beyond. The majority of my pictures will be taken with flash since we've been having cloudy weather here in Ohio lately. 
I chose to use Do you lilac it? just because I didn't have a grey, but I really like the way it turned out. I would describe To Infinity and Beyond as being filled with neon green, holographic green, purple and white glitters in a clear base that also glows green in the dark. Of course my camera was not allowing me to capture the glow in the dark part, but I promise it did glow! I'm having a huge obsession with polishes that glow in the dark lately, and this one was nice since it glowed green. The other nice thing is that with this being in a clear base, you can use it over any color you want. The formula was perfect as usual with Different Dimensions. I did have to do three good coats of Seche just due to the fact that with it being a glow in the dark, it can feel gritty if you don't use enough top coat. This is just half of the You've Got a Friend in me collection that she did. You can find the set to buy here http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension for just $20. You can also follow her Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/DIFdimension
I hope that you enjoyed my post. Thanks for taking a look and I hope you have a great week!!

1 comment: