Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Girl Obsessed Kandi Kidz Review

Hi everyone! I actually have my first "official" polish review! I'm so excited!!
Today I have for you an awesome polish from A Girl Obsessed called Kandi Kidz. I'm absolutely in love with it! Here, let me show you why.......
I mean just look at it! When I put it on my nails, even my husband said it looked like vanilla icing with neon sprinkles in it. LOL.
All pictures were taken with the flash except the last one. We've been having a lot of overcast days lately. Kandi Kidz is described as a white crelly with neon micro glitter in pink, green and a touch of purple and blue in it. What I love the most is it isn't your normal bright white. I think it's more like a soft shade of white, which makes all the little glitter goodness inside it pop. I used three coats for my mani. I also topped it with one coat of Seche. The first one goes on a little streaky, but it evened out perfectly! I had no problem with showing of my VNL on my swatching hand, but on my right hand I did. I think if you're overly worried about it, you could very easily put a coat of white polish on first and top it with Kandi Kidz. I can't tell you how much I love this polish! I did place it on the top so that some of the glitter would be evenly dispersed. You can find A Girl Obsessed Kandi Kidz on her etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/AGirlObsessed. Her etsy shop is currently in vacation mode due to Sam starting school. If you want to place an order, feel free to send her an email samanthaisagirlobsessed@gmail.com. You can pick up Kandi Kidz for just just $8 for a full size bottle. You can also find her on Facebook www.facebook.com/AGirlObsessed
I hope you enjoyed Kandi Kidz. I know I surely did. Later this week, I'll have another awesome polish from A Girl Obsessed. Have a great week!



***This item was sent for my review. My opinions of this polish are my own and aren't influenced in any way.***



No comments:

Post a Comment