Friday, May 24, 2013

Digital Nails Expelliarmus

Hello there! Sorry for the lack of posts the past week. I've had my best friend and her family staying with me. So, my attention has been on spending time with them. Hopefully y'all understand.
Tonight I have for you Expelliarmus by Digital Nails. If you don't have it, you need it while she still has some in stock!
This beauty was on my wish list as soon as I saw her release it. It's one of the types of polishes you fall in love with IN the bottle, and even more so OUT of the bottle! Expelliarmus is a royal purple jelly that's loaded with blue violet and magenta color shifting micro flakes. It also has magenta circle glitters and huge silver and violet holographic circle glitters. The best thing about this polish is you can use it by itself, which is what I did, or you can layer it. Although they don't recommend it for beginners just due to the size of the circle glitters, I had no problem. I simply set the bottle on the cap for a little bit, and I didn't require any fishing! My above picture was taken indoors out of the sunlight and it still looks amazing!!
For my mani, I used 3 coats of Expelliarmus followed by 1 coat of Seche. If you look closely at the picture of me holding the bottle outside, you can see the blue micro flakes. It's one of my favorite polishes that I have from Digital Nails. That's saying a lot, since I have quite a few!! The formula on this was perfect to work with. The name of this polish comes from Martha Jones and Doctor Who. It's inspired by Raph's favorite moment of the Shakespeare episode. 
You can purchase this polish for $10 from Digital Nails etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalNails. You can also find her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DigitalNails. If you haven't tried any of the polishes from Digital Nails, you're missing out! I'll have another new release from her shop this week to show you. 
I hope that you enjoyed my post. I'm off to work on my next mani to share with you guys! I hope you have a great weekend and remember the reason for Memorial Day. Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment