Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Girl Obsessed Review

Hello followers! I have another awesome polish to share with you tonight. I have for you Abbey Bominable by A Girl Obsessed. It's such a fun and super cute polish!
For my mani I used Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing. It's part of their Sugar Rush Collection. I picked up almost all of them when they were on sale last time. I find myself going back and using them multiple times. The colors in the collection are the perfect base for glitters in my opinion. I topped it with Abbey Bominable by A Girl Obsessed. The above picture is taken indoors with flash.
I'm sure you're wondering what's the deal with the above picture. I did this mani super quick before I went with my family to see Iron Man 3 tonight. I was super careful, and then I hit the stupid dash board! LOL. At least it wasn't my swatching hand I told myself. My husband thought it was hysterical that I would be upset over messing up my nails. Typical guy! LOL.
I used two coats of Sinful Sweet Nothing and topped it with two coats of Abbey Bominable. It only needed one coat of Seche. Abbey Bominable is a baby blue crelly that's filled with different color hexes, circles, stars and sparkles. I tipped the bottle upside down so that some of the glitter would be able to come down. I do that so that I can try and avoid fishing, I'm not a huge fan of having to fish. The formula was perfect and it dried super quick. Next time, I'll try and get more of the bigger pieces of glitter. Since I was in a rush, I just was excited to get to use it! This picture was taken outside in full sunlight. 
Both of these pictures were taken with flash. I absolutely LOVE how this turned out! Incase you haven't noticed, A Girl Obsessed named this polish after one of the Monster High characters. She also offers Draculaura which is also from Monster High. She plans on making a couple other polishes for some of the other characters. You can pick up this polish for $8.50 for full size or you can pick it up in mini size for only $4.50. A Girl Obsessed is a newer indie, and she offers a wide variety of colors and styles. You can find her etsy shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop/AGirlObsessed and you can find her on Facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/AGirlObsessed. Make sure you go visit her and show her some love! 
I hope you enjoyed my review. I've already got my next one ready. Until early next week, take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment