Monday, April 29, 2013

Lynnderella A Unicorn Walks Into A Bar

Hi there! I hope you had a great weekend. My daughter had a lacrosse tournament, and her team came in 2nd place. Today, I have for you a real treat! I promised you I would, and here it is!!! I was lucky enough to get Lynnderella's A Unicorn Walks Into A Bar as a gift from my amazing husband for our anniversary next week. I was shaking like crazy when I saw it! This is one of her most popular LE (limited editions) so far.
I took a picture from the back of the polish, just so that the sticker on the front of the bottle didn't cover everything. I mean just look at it! It's one of the most gorgeous polishes I've ever seen! A Unicorn Walks Into A Bar is described as "a Lisa Frank sticker book realized in nail polish. It contains a rainbow assortment of translucent neon hexagons with translucent white squares, stars, moons, hexes and hearts in a blue violet shimmered base." That's a perfect description for this polish! It's the perfect polish to go over just about any color polish. 
For my mani, I chose Sinful Colors Cotton Candy and Sinful Colors Candy Coated. I applied 2 coats of each. I've used these so much since I bought them. They seem just the right color. Not too light, not too dark. For the picture below, I took the picture inside with flash. 
On top of course I used 2 coats of Lynderella's A Unicorn Walks Into A Bar. I tipped the bottle over so that it was sitting on the cap so that the glitter would be easier to get to. I'm not a fan of having to fish for glitter, and this one I did none of that. I also topped it with 2 coats of Seche. 
For the 2 above pictures, they were taken inside with flash. Since we had nice weather Saturday, I snuck a picture while I was watching my daughter at her tournament.That picture is below. 
This is absolutely one of my favorite Lynn's that I have. Granted I don't have many, but this takes the cake. The colors just pop and they're so fun! If you're in the market for any Lynnderella polishes, your best bet is to look on eBay. Or, you may be lucky enough to catch some in blog sales. I've had this on for almost 3 days, and it still looks perfect. Well, that's all I have for now. I'll figure out what to post next. 
Next Sunday is my 12th wedding anniversary, so I'm super excited! The best gift we could get this week is for my husband to get the phone call that we've BOTH been waiting for for over a month. Hopefully this week, he'll be called for the job we've been patiently waiting for. I hope y'all have a great week. I'll see you later!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment