Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cult Nails Faded and Digital Nails Dig Deep

Hello there! I hope that you had a great Memorial Day weekend! Today I have for you Cult Nails Faded and Digital Nails Dig Deep. My family lives, eats and breathes Mine Craft. So when Digital Nails came out with Dig Deep, I knew it had to be mine!! This was also my first time using any Cult Nails polishes, so I was completely in love with both of the polishes I used!
Cult Nails Faded is a light gray creme. The formula on it was perfect. I only needed two coats to make it opaque. When I swatched it on my nail wheel, I didn't think I would like it. But once I put it on, I fell in love with it. Digital Nails Dig Deep is a gray crelly that's full of different size matte gray glitter. It also has light aqua glitter in it as well. As usual with Digital Nails formula, it was perfect to work with. I only used two coats. Then I topped it off with one generous coat of Seche. 


This not only looked amazing in the sun, but it also looked pretty cool in the shade as well. 
You can purchase Dig Deep for $10 from Digital Nails etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalNails. You should definitely follow them on their Facebook also, https://www.facebook.com/DigitalNails. If you interested in picking up Faded, you can find it for $12 at http://shop.cultnails.com
I hope you enjoyed my post! Until next time, have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. i like that.. very light.. not too washed out, and not too overdone.. i think it's perfect for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete