Friday, May 31, 2013

My Ten Friends Birthday Earthling

Hello! I hope the week is being kind to you so far. Today I have for you My Ten Friends Birthday Earthling. I'm so excited to share this with you!!!
This is my first time using any of My Ten Friends polishes. I heard how amazing they were, so I thought I'd jump on board. I'm so glad I did! Since I put this on last night, I haven't been able to stop staring at my nails!!! Here, let me show you.......


Birthday Earthling is a turquoise polish that is filled with silver and holo glitters. Oh, and did I mention that it also has holographic star glitter AND it glows in the dark?! I don't think it gets any better!!

 For my mani, I used four coats just to make sure my visible nail line was covered. You could always use undies if you don't want to use that many coats. The formula was a tad thick, but nothing that a couple drops of thinner won't fix. I just think that with all the glitter that's jam packed in this, it has to be a little thick. It definitely didn't keep me from using it. It shines like diamonds!! Even in the bottom picture that is taken in natural lighting, it still sparkles! You can find My Ten Friends on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyTenFriends. She isn't carrying this polish right now, but she has tons of other amazing polishes. What makes it nice, is the cost is only $10. You can also follow on their Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/MyTenFriends. Later on this week, I'll have another one of her polishes to share with you guys. Until next time, take care!!


No comments:

Post a Comment