Monday, May 6, 2013

Different Dimension Set It Free collection

Hello ladies! Hopefully you had a great weekend! I had an amazing one!!
Tonight I have for you my review on a amazing collection by Different Dimensions. The collection is called Set It Free. Just wait until you see how gorgeous they are!!
Just look how gorgeous they are! I couldn't decide on which to use, so of course I used all of them! Formula wise, they were perfect. I decided to wear them by themselves. However if you want, you can definitely wear them over top of a similar color. They dried very quick and I just couldn't stop staring at my hands. The black one is called Black Delilah. The blue is called Stronger, and the pink is Wide Awake. 
For my mani I used three coats of each and one coat of Seche. I am absolutely in love with these! If you click on the pictures, you can see just how much depth they have. They may look like just your normal holographic polish, but they are far from it! Black Delilah is a black almost dark gray scattered holographic polish that has small iridescent glitters. Stronger is a baby blue scattered holographic polish that has hints of different colors when the light hits it. Wide awake is a soft pink scattered holographic polish that also has hints of different colors when the lights hits it. The above pictures were taken indoors with flash, but just wait until you see these babies in natural sun!!
Isn't it gorgeous?! I'd have to say, they're my favorite polish that Different Dimensions has put out. You can pick up these polishes on her etsy page http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension. You can get the full size bottles for $10 each or you can get them in a set of the three for just $25. She also offers them in mini as well for only $15 for the set of three. I picked them up in only the mini, and I'm going to need to get the bigger ones for sure! You can also find some of the Different Dimensions line on Llarowe http://shop.llarowe.com/collections/different-dimension. If you're on Facebook, make sure you go over and give Missi a like https://www.facebook.com/DIFdimension. Missi is one of the sweetest ladies I have got the chance to speak to. I'm expecting her You've Got A Friend In Me set this week. Once I get that, I'll do a review of that as well. 
I hope that you all have an awesome week and your mailboxes are full of amazing nail mail! Take care and I'll see y'all real soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors. Adults and kids can wear it. I log like that it is age friendly.

    ReplyDelete