Thursday, January 30, 2014

Savoie Artisan Lacquer It's All For Blue and Dipped In Diamonds


 Hello there ladies! I hope you're staying warm wherever you are! I know this cold has taken it's toll on my nails lately. Tonight I have for you a couple polishes from Savoie Artisan Lacquer. First up, will be It's All For Blue.


It's All For Blue is a beautiful blue polish that reminds me of a perfect blue sky! The formula on this was great! I only needed 2 coats for full opacity. The dry time on this was crazy good as well! My top coat of choice was 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. This is the perfect polish to do just about anything with! I love everything about It's All For Blue!


Hopefully you noticed up above that I said I had TWO polishes to review. Once I had this on my nails, I knew exactly what I wanted to put over top of it. Let me show you Dipped In Diamonds.


Dipped In Diamonds is absolutely gorgeous! It is a glitter topper that has tons of silver micro holographic glitters. Doesn't it look like I have diamonds on my fingernails?! I guess you can tell I'm pretty excited about this one. Formula on this was also perfect! I only used just 1 coat for my mani. It was the perfect thickness as well, not too thick or too thin. I see myself wearing this over just about anything! 


If you don't own any Savoie Artisan Lacquer what are you waiting for? No matter what you decide on, you will love it as much as I do mine. You'll want to make sure that you follow her on Facebook that way you can be the first ones to grab her new polishes. She also has her polishes ready to purchase on Storenvy. I do have a discount code for all of my followers to use at checkout. Just enter GlitterGal and you will receive 20% off. I have 2 other polishes from Savoie Artisan Lacquer to share with you soon. So make sure you check back! I hope you all have a great end to your week. Until next time, take care!! XOXO



These polishes were provided for me to review. The opinion given is my own and isn't influenced in any way.





















2 comments: