Monday, January 13, 2014

Mentality Kacy Review

Hello ladies! I'm beyond excited to share with you my review tonight. I know I've said that before, but I was literally jumping up and down when I got this in the mail!! Tonight, I'll be sharing Mentality Kacy with you. Now do you see why I'm so excited?! I'm going to jump right into it.


Mentality Kacy is an absolutely gorgeous purple jelly that has blue and red flecks in it. I can honestly say that I don't own anything like it in my entire collection. 


For my mani I used 3 coats of Mentality Kacy and topped it with just one coat of top coat. The formula on this was a breeze to work with. It builds up nicely, and I could have probably got  away with using just 2 coats. Dry time on this was super fast as well. If you click on the picture and make it bigger, you can see the red and blue flecks better. 


I can proudly say that my Mentality stash is growing and I'm so glad to add this one to my stash! If you're into stamping, Mentality polishes make perfect stamping polishes. Not only do they offer Kacy, they offer tons of other finishes and colors as well. If you're a fan of Matte polishes, you HAVE to check them out! You can find them on Facebook as well as their big cartel site. If you're interested in Mentality Kacy, which you absolutely should be, you can find her with The Jelly Collection for $6.50. That's it for tonight! I hope you enjoyed my review for this as much as I enjoy Kacy! Until next time, take care!!!! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty, I have a weak spot for purples with a special twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do as well. Its so pretty, and it doesn't hurt that it's named after me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete