Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zoya Pixie Dust Carter and Tomoko Review

Happy New Year!! I've been sick for 2 weeks, so this hasn't been a good start to the New Year. Hopefully you're staying warm with the crazy weather everyone is having! On to the polish!
Tonight I have for you Zoya Pixie Dust Carter and Pixie Dust Tomoko. They're gorgeous colors, but I'll let you be the judge of that for yourselves!


I would describe Carter as a royal purple that is textured. Tomoko is the perfect color of champagne. Since I'm probably one of the few who doesn't like textured polishes, I decided to top coat both of them. The Pixie Dust isn't nearly as rough as the OPI liquid sands, which between the two I really prefer the Zoyas. Formula wise they were perfect! I was worried about Tomoko being too light and not having it look ok with my skin tone. I absolutely LOVED it so much it was my favorite of the two! Here's some pics for you!



Since I have to top coat almost everything, it definitely makes the colors look brighter. I can't explain how much I enjoy these! I wanted to do something a little different, so I decided to do some polka dots. Then once I was done, I wish I would've just left them alone. LOL. Like I said above, the formula on these are perfect! I did 3 coats of each and topped them with 2 coats of Gelous. They look gorgeous in the sun! Zoya is having a buy 3 polishes and just pay $12 shipping from now until Sunday January 16th. So, if you hurry you can still get a great deal! Make sure you follow Zoya on their Facebook page. You can also go straight to their website. The Pixie Dusts are just $10 each. I know this was a quick post, I just wanted to share with you what I finally did with my nails. My antibiotics and my pillow are calling my name. Until next time, take care and stay warm! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment