Sunday, February 2, 2014

LUSH Lemony Flutter and J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve Review

Hi there! I have a weekly ritual with my husband Mr. Glitter Galaxy, that I push back his cuticles and moisturize his hands really well. Where he works, he has to deal with chemicals that are very drying to his hands. Even if he comes up during the week as a surprise, he says it's time to do his nails. It's nice that he enjoys having it done as much as I love doing it.
Tonight, I'll be sharing with you a comparison between LUSH Lemony Flutter and J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve. I made a trip to LUSH a couple months ago, and heard about all the rave for Lemony Flutter and was told that it was a must have. So I bought it and have been alternating between it and my cuticle oils. While we were out at Cracker Barrel last weekend, my husband found the J.R Watkins and wanted me to give it a try. So, here we go!



As you can see from the pictures above, they're both very different. So, I was curious to see which would work better. 



I normally don't goop it on like I did above, I was just trying to show you what it looked like applied so that you could see the difference. The Lemony Flutter is thicker and stays that way. The J.R. Watkins pretty much melts into you skin as soon as you put it on. Once I applied both of them before I pushed the cuticles back, I asked Mr. Glitter Galaxy which he liked better. He stated that he preferred the LUSH Lemony Flutter because it had more substance. Once I pushed back his cuticles and we were done, I was surprised that his answer changed. Afterwards Mr. Glitter Galaxy likes the results of J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve better because he felt like it absorbed better. Both were on his nail beds for roughly 5 minutes. Nail Care is so important, and should be a part of your manicure regiment. This winter has absolutely killed my nails. If you're interested in getting LUSH Lemony Flutter, you can find here for $16.95. You can also find the J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve here for $8.99. 
That's all I have for tonight ladies. I hoped you enjoyed this for something a little different. Tomorrow I'll go back to working on my own nails so that I can finish up the rest of my Savoie review. I hope y'all have a great Monday, and until next time take care!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment