Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Glittering Elements Little Snow Angel Review

Hello there! I hope you're staying warm where you are tonight! It's down in the single digits where I am. Tonight I'll be sharing with you another Glittering Elements polish. This one is called Little Snow Angel. I received this as a gift, and I absolutely LOVE it!! I of course had it on while at work today, and I received so many compliments on it. When I tell people that someone made it, they are amazed! I'll show you the pictures and they'll speak for themselves!


For my mani, I wanted to see what it looked like over a couple different colors. Since both of my Zoya polishes were untried, I decided to show them a little love. I was quite pleased with the outcome! 


I used Zoya Seraphina and Zoya Julie. Zoya Seraphina is a silver metallic color and Zoya Julie is a very light purple metallic. This is the first time I've worn metallic polishes, and I really enjoyed them. I used 3 coats of each and topped them off with just 1 coat of Glittering Elements Little Snow Angel. Glittering Elements Little Snow Angel has a gorgeous semi clear base that has lots of iridescent pieces of glitter and it's finished off by lots of holo sparkle! I completed this mani by topping it with 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That top coat. 



I intentionally made the picture on the bottom blurry so that you could see all that Little Snow Angel has going on. The formula on this was a breeze to work with also. I think the thing I love most about it is, you could wear it over any color! Glittering Elements just did a restock early this morning, and she still has some of this available. You can find her polishes on her etsy shop, and you'll want to make sure that you follow her on Facebook page as well. 
Well, that is all I have for tonight. I hope you all have a great rest of your week. Until next time, take care! XOXO




This polish was sent to me as a gift. The opinion given is my own and isn't influenced in any way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment