Monday, January 20, 2014

Glittering Elements Unicorn Disco Review

Hello everyone! First off, I just want to say thank you so much to all my new followers. Each new like means so much to me! You guys make me feel like I'm not doing this for nothing. If you don't own any Glittering Elements yet, you need to get some ASAP! Not only does she make gorgeous polish, the woman behind the polish is just as beautiful as the polish she makes!


Glittering Elements Unicorn Disco is a beautiful sky blue holographic polish. Formula and everything about Unicorn Disco was perfection! Dry time was pretty amazing as well! For my mani, I used just 2 coats and topped it off with 1 coat of Ain't Nobody Got Time For That fast dry top coat from Digital Nails. 



I intentionally made the bottom picture blurry to capture all the rainbows that this polish has! I haven't worn many blue polishes because I have a hard time pulling them off with my skin tone. Unicorn Disco definitely makes me excited to try all the blue polishes that I have in my collection. If you're in the market for some awesome top coat, stop by Digital Nails and check out her etsy shop. I've tried quite a few different ones, and hers is one of my all time favorites! If you aren't already following Glittering Elements, now is a GREAT time to start! She is having a restock on her etsy shop on Wednesday Jan. 22nd at 9pm AEST. Not only can you get her restock info for this week on her Facebook page, you can also join in on the giveaway she has going on as well. 

That's all I have for today. But I'll be sharing some other Glittering Elements polishes that she sent me for my birthday this week on my blog. Until next time, take care! XOXO



This polish was sent to me as a gift. The opinion given is my own and isn't influenced in any way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment