Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nails Inc. Sprinkles

Hi there ladies! I hope this week is being good to you so far! I have a little post for you to look at tonight. Tonight I will be doing my review on Nails Inc. Sprinkles Topping Lane.
This beauty has been in with my untireds, so I decided to give her a try. Its so pretty!!! It has a pink bubblegum base that is filled with darker pink, purple and silver little sprinkles! It applied like a dream and it also dried very quick as well. 
I only needed two coats for this mani. I also topped it with just two coats of Seche. I could've just done one coat, but I did two coats out of habit. As you can see, I had to cut my nails down to nubbins for a little while. I'm having problems with a couple of them being weak and flimsy. I'm pretty weird when it comes to my nails, they all have to be the same length. This pic was taken with the little bit of sunlight I had left. 
This pic was taken indoors. I absolutely love this polish! Of course my favorite colors are pink and purple, so it's right up my alley. I purchased this from Sephora for just $9.50  If your Sephora doesn't have it, you can also pick it up online at http://www.sephora.com
At midnight tonight my 100 likes giveaway will be ending, so if you haven't already entered what are you waiting for?! LOL. Head on over to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/allthingsparkly and sign up! Well, that's all for tonight. I'll have an epic mani coming up later this week. It'll be the best mail day yet! Hope y'all have a good rest of your week. Take care!!

2 comments:

  1. I actually hadn't seen the giveaway until reading this post! I love the Nails Inc. Sprinkles, they're so pretty! I don't have this one yet, I think I just have the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's very cute :) DEFINITELY sprinkle-ish!

    ReplyDelete