Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jamberry Review


Hi ladies. I'm super sorry for this roller coaster ride of what is called my blog. All kinks have been worked out, so it should be smooth sailing from here on out. Tonight for you I have a review of Jamberry Nails. This is my first time using them, and I really enjoyed them. Not only did I use them on myself, but also on my daughter Gaby. Which you will see below. 

For Gaby's mani, I used just two coats of Zoya Chyna and part of a Jamberry Nail Shield of sour cherry pie. She was so excited to be able to participate with mom! Now comes my mani....

For my mani I used Jamberry Nail Shield Summer Chevron. Application was a complete breeze! For my first time it wasn't perfect, but I'm going to order more so that I can keep on using them. I think they're great if you just want that something extra for an accent nail. For the rest of my mani I used NailNation3000 Awesome Sauce. I've been a little blah lately, so I wanted something bright and fun. Normally I wouldn't go for orange polish, but I'm really glad I did. I love it! It was a little thick, but the application and drying time was fabulous. Below you can see the rest of the pics. 


All the pictures were taken outside since the weather was finally nice for a change, except the last one. It was getting later in the evening, so I came in and took the last pic with flash. I mean, just look at that holo! It's the perfect fit to go along with the Jamberry. You can purchase Jamberry Nail Shields fromhttp://www.jamwithshea.jamberrynails.net/. They have 250 different designs to choose from, so there's something for everyone. There's different sizes based off your nail size. There's also some for the little ones. For a full sheet of Jamberry Nail Shields they cost $15. Definately go thru Shea, she's super helpful and sweet! As for the NailNation3000 polishes, you can purchase them from her personally on her Facebook page www.facebook.com/NailNation3000 has full size bottles for roughly $13, and she offers minis as well. Maria makes amazing polishes and you shouldn't hesitate getting anything from her. She also makes cuticle oil and top coats. 
Well, I think that'll wrap things up. I'll work on something awesome for this week. Any questions or anything, feel free to let me know! Have a great week! 

4 comments: