Monday, July 28, 2014

MDJ Creations Night Lights

Happy Monday! It has been the best type of Monday in my house! We will be moving in the next couple weeks, so that has had me all sorts of crazy. But, today I was offered a job where we will be living. I was in the middle of doing my nails when I got the call, so this mani is extra special! Tonight, I'll be sharing with you MDJ Creations Night Lights. The name for this polish is absolutely perfect! This reminds me exactly of what it looks like when I look up into the sky at night.
MDJ Creations Night Lights is a beautiful black jelly polish that has holographic glitter in different shapes as well as being holographic.


For my mani I used 3 coats of Night Lights and topped it with my Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. The formal on this was perfect as was dry time. The first couple pictures are taken inside using artificial light due to the weather not behaving. Even in the inside lights, you can still see that holo jumping off the nail. This polish also glows in the dark, but since the weather was less than perfect today, I couldn't get it charged enough using my black light. 



I'd have to say this is my 2nd favorite of the polishes that I have purchased from MDJ Creations. I honestly don't have anything else like it in my collection, and I have quite the collection. LOL. Right now she is on vacation, but she'll be back August 3rd. You can find MDJ Creations on Facebook as well as her etsy shop. She offers not just polish, but also offers jewelry as well as lip balm. Make sure you go check her out. That's all I have for tonight. Until next time, take care!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! Hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete