Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Digital Nails Wow and Much Glitter

Hello there! Hope you're having a good start to your week. Today I'll be showing you Digital Nails Wow and Much Glitter. I hope you like awesome polish, because this post will be full of it! I'll start with Wow. Let's get started shall we?
Digital Nails Wow is inspired by a game from Facebook that Raph got hooked on. If she makes polishes like this after she gets hooked on a game, I hope she gets hooked on more games in the future! Wow is an incredible silver linear holographic polish. I love that it's a soft shade of silver if that makes sense. It's so soft and delicate looking.



For my mani I used 3 coats of Wow and topped it off with Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. I could have got away with 2 coats, but I did a third out of habit. I still had slight VNL, but I was so mesmerized by the rainbows in this polish I didn't even care. Formula wise, it's stellar and it had a very quick dry time. This is my 1st silver holo and I'll just say, it definitely won't be my last. 
Lastly, I have for you Digital Nails Much Glitter. Much Glitter was also inspired by the same video game that Wow came from. See why I said she needs to get hooked on more games?! Much Glitter is a clear based glitter that has almost every color from the rainbow in it. You can find micro glitters, triangles, squares, hexes and a couple different size stars. There are 20 different types of glitter packed in these bottles. 




For my mani I layered Much Glitter over Wow. I thought with the color of Wow, it would be a good canvas for all the different colors and shapes of glitter in Much Glitter. I did 2 dabbed coats and topped it with 2 coats of Gelous. Formula and dry time on this was very good as well. I did place my bottle upside down for a little while so that all the glitters came down easily. I love that no matter what, when you put the brush back in the bottle you'll be getting some sort of glitter on it. With all the colors in Much Glitter, there is no wrong base color to use with it. You can find Digital Nails on Facebook as well as etsy where you can find all of her polish as well as her top coat that I would swear by. No matter what your taste, Digital Nails has something for everyone. She also has some pretty amazing thermal polishes as well. That's all I have for today. Take some time and go give Digital Nails a like on Facebook so you can keep up with all her updates. Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment