Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant

Hello! Sorry it's been so quiet. I'm working thru some stuff at home. Today, I'll be sharing with you a new polish from Rainbow Honey called Chemical Plant. If you receive the mystery bag she offers, you would've seen this in your bag. I just have to say, Rainbow Honey has one of the BEST mystery bags that I have ever received. There is tremendous value in what you receive and you get a little bit of everything each month. I receive the mini size, and I really enjoy it! If you're interested in getting her mystery bag, I'll provide the link to her site below.
Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant is a beautiful pinky mauve color that has gold flakes as well as hints of blue and purple as well.

For my mani I used 3 coats of Rainbow Honey Chemical Plant and finished it with 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. The formula on this was a little thick, but with all the flecks that's packed in Chemical Plant I didn't mind at all. Depending on the light, you can even see orange as well. It was quite difficult to photograph. But gosh do I LOVE it!!



What do you think? I have no doubt that I'll be using this one again and again. Guess I should pick up this in a full size huh? LOL. You can find Rainbow Honey on Facebook as well as her website that has all of her polish and other goodies on it. If you're interested in signing up for her mystery bags, you can do so from her website. You can choose from full size or minis. Chemical Plant is my favorite Rainbow Honey polish to date, and I have a few! Her cuticle sticks are great for on the go too! That is it for today! I'll be back in a few days with another polish to share with you. Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment