Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ellagee Blueberry Ella-ment

Good evening! Hope you've had a good start to the week. Tonight I have a special Ellagee polish to share with you. Let's get started!
Ellagee Blueberry Ella-ment is a vibrant bright blue linear holo. It had me staring at my nails all day today at work, as well as getting compliments on them!


For my mani I used just 2 coats of Blueberry Ella-ment and I used my Ellagee Glass topcoat. If you haven't tried her topcoat out, you need to! Blueberry Ella-ment had a terrific formula as well as dried fast. The pictures in natural light really doesn't show the true color of this polish. The most accurate picture with the color of Blueberry Ella-ment will be shown using the flash from my camera. 




The last picture is the best at showing the vibrant blue of Blueberry Ella-ment. Are you a HUGE fan of Ellagee and her polish? If you are, you need to find her fan group on Facebook. She made Blueberry Ella-ment as a group custom. Make sure you are following Ellagee on her Facebook page. You can also find all of her polish goodies over at her Storenvy. She just today, started a pre-order for some new pretties that you won't want to miss out on. Like I mentioned above, if you're looking for a new top coat, give Glass a try. You won't be sorry you did. That's all I have for tonight. Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment