Wednesday, July 9, 2014

MDJ Creations Dusk To Dawn

Happy hump day! It's finally the middle of yet another week! Hopefully yours is treating you well. Today, I'll be sharing with you Dusk To Dawn from MDJ Creations. Let's get started shall we?
I would describe Dusk To Dawn as a bluish gray jelly that has tons of different shapes and colors of glitters. You can find pink, white, blue and yellow glitters in the form of holo or matte. I love that it's a jelly and you can see all the different colors between the multiple coats I used. It's pretty freakin awesome! Oh, and did I mention that this bad boy glows in the dark?! LOL, I can't wait to go to bed and have them glow!!



For my mani I used 3 coats of Dusk To Dawn and topped it with 2 coats of Rainbow Honey unscented top coat. The formula on Dusk To Dawn was perfect! It was also very quick to dry! With everything that it has going on in it, the drying time really impressed me! Here comes the fun glow in the dark shot.....


It definitely glow brighter than what I'm showing above. I was being inpatient and wanted to snap the picture before it got crazy bright. I would have to say this is my 2nd favorite MDJ Creations polish that I own. It has so much depth and the colors that she used for this polish is absolutely stunning together. You can find MDJ Creations on Facebook and you can find her assortment of goodies on etsy. She offers everything from polish in full size and minis, jewelry and lip balm. She also has a chocolate mint lip balm that sounds like my favorite ice cream. So no matter what you're looking for, she's got ya covered. That's all I have for today. I'll be back later on this week to share some other things with you. Until then, take care!! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment