Friday, November 8, 2013

KBShimmer When the Doves Sigh

Hi guys! I'm sure by now you've been noticing some of the indies are coming out with their holiday collections. KBShimmer came out with hers, and I'm in love as usual! I have a couple indies that I call my favorites, and I'm sure y'all know that she's right up there! Tonight I'll be sharing with you When the Doves Sigh. I had to cut all of my nails back due to some breakage, so I'm in the process of them growing back out. Here we go!!!


When the Doves Sigh has a gorgeous gray base and is absolutely LOADED with magenta, turquoise and blue glitter. There are all different types of shapes in this polish. Including, squares, circles, hexes, micro glitter and mini bar glitter. Boy, that was a mouth full! Normally I steer clear of polish with bar glitter, but this one and I got along just fine. 



For my mani I used 3 coats and topped it with 1 coat of gelous to make sure all the glitters were covered. To finish it off, I used my normal KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. Formulation was perfect as usual with KBShimmer polishes. I can't say enough how much I love this polish! I think the colors look absolutely amazing together. I'd love to see When the Doves Sigh in some polish jewelry. Since I know y'all will want some, make sure you stop over to KBShimmer's webpage. You can also find her on Facebook
I hope you guys enjoyed this review as much as I enjoyed this polish. I'll be back soon with something else to share with you guys! Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment