Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Zoya Matte Velvet Collection

Hi guys! I hope you're doing well! We got a couple inches of snow where I am. I have a real treat for you guys tonight!
This past week, Zoya released the Matte Velvet Collection again. If you don't have any of these, you're really missing out. I'm usually not a huge matte polish fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed these! I'll show you and you can be the judge yourself.


The green is Veruschuka, the rose in the middle is Harlow and the purple is Savita. I have a couple others, but decided on these 3 for tonight's mani. 


I used 2 coats of Savita for the base color. The first coat was very streaky, which can be normal with some matte polishes. The second coat leveled everything out perfectly. For my top coat, I used Cult Nails Wax That. I can't tell you how much I love this color. I plan on wearing this purple A LOT!!! For the dots, I used 1 coat of Harlow and 1 coat of Veruschuka. 


I paid a lot of money for these from a blog sale, lucky for you though you don't have to! Zoya decided to bring these back for a little bit. If you want these, I wouldn't wait and head over to Zoya's web page and pick them up. Right now they're only $9 which is way better than I paid! Make sure that you also follow them on their Facebook page. They are always having great deals going on. 
Well, that is all I have for tonight. My husband decided to surprise us and come home for the night, so I'm off to enjoy him being home. I'll have something to share with you guys soon. Make sure you check back!! Until then, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment