Monday, November 25, 2013

Savoie Artisan Lacquer Review Part 2

Happy Monday to you guys!! I hope yours went better than mine did. It just sucked royally. But at least my nails looked good right?! LOL. Tonight I have for you my 2nd part of my review for Savoie Artisan Lacquer. I've received so many compliments on her polishes from customers at my work it has been crazy. So if complete strangers say it's a good thing, you have to believe them right? Alrighty, here we go!
Formula on these were spot on as always. I used 2 coats of each followed up with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. Dry time on these were pretty amazing as well. I'll stop talking and show you the pictures since I think they speak for themselves!



First up we have Mother of Pearl. She is a magnificent silvery white pearlescent polish that has scattered holographic glitter in it. It looks like I have shimmering snow on my finger tips. This is so gorgeous, the pictures honestly don't do it any justice. 



Secondly we have The Queen. She is fit for a queen with how gorgeous she is! The Queen is a purple holographic polish. The color on this is so rich, it was absolutely amazing!! 




Lastly but certainly not least, I have Disco Ball. This is a silver glitter topper that is loaded with holographic glitters and micro glitters. I used 1 coat of this over top of Mother of Pearl and I Lilac It Lac It. I look at this absolutely AMAZING polish like Frank's Hot Sauce. I'll put that s*&t on EVERYTHING!!! It looks like I have diamonds on my fingernails doesn't it?! It doesn't get much ether than this! There literally isn't a color in the rainbow that this wouldn't look good over. I've never bought a back up bottle of any polish, but this one will be a must have in the large size. Like I said above, formula was perfect for all of them. 
Savoie Artisan Lacquer is a brand new indie, so please make sure you go and show her some love over on her Facebook page. With the holidays fast approaching, make sure you stop over by her shop and pick up some of her goodies. If you're not a polish fan, which I don't know why you wouldn't be LOL, she offers other things as well. 
Well that's all for tonight. I'm off to try and get warm. I hope that y'all have an awesome Thanksgiving and be safe if you are traveling. Until next time, take care!! XOXO



These items were sent for me to review. The opinion given is my own and isn't influenced in any way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment