Thursday, October 31, 2013

Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice

Happy Halloween!! I hope you had a great night where you are. The weather here was sucky, but my kids got tons of candy even if we all got soaked! Tonight I have for you one of the Revlon scented polishes. I found them at CVS, and of course I had to try them out. This is the one that I went with.


First off, I just have to say I enjoyed this polish enough that it makes me want to go and get the others! Autumn Spice is a perfect shade of brown with almost like an orangish gold micro glitter thru out. It is absolutely perfect for Fall! The scent was pretty amazing as well. I could smell cinnamon and all the spices that you expect to smell this time of year. The formula on this was spot on. I had no issues with it! For my Autumn Spice mani, I used just 2 coats and topped it off with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. 


If you haven't picked up any of these Revlon Parfumerie polishes yet, run don't walk to your closest CVS and pick some up! Normally I don't get super excited for drug store polishes, but with all that Autumn Spice has going on I really enjoyed it! That's all I have for this Halloween night. I was hoping to do something with a glow in the dark polish, but I ran out of time. I hope y'all have a great start to your weekend tomorrow! Until next time, take care!! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment