Monday, November 18, 2013

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Hi ladies! I hope Monday treated you well. Other than ending my day with a migraine that will put me in bed soon, it was a fairly calm day. Tonight I have Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from none other than Colors by Llarowe. I missed out on this polish during her pre order and I was so upset. I saw it up for sale in one of the groups I'm in, so I knew that I had to snatch it up! If you haven't seen this beauty yet, you're in for a real treat!!


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is a dark navy blue jelly that is absolutely LOADED with silver micro glitters. Formula and everything was absolutely perfect on this polish. It's so squishy and yummy looking, I just love it. Did I say I loved it?! 




Yesterday I was getting a crap ton of storms, so I didn't have the advantage of the sun. But even in my indoor lighting, it is stunning! I used 2 coats of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and just 1 coat of KBShimmers Clearly On Top Topcoat. The formula on this couldn't have been any better! Even while I was at work today, I couldn't help buy stare at my nails. Llarowe is getting ready to release some new colors, so you need to check out her Facebook page. Since I know that y'all will want some of her pretties, you can just click here and it'll take you right to her shop. That's all I have for tonight. I'll be back very soon with another awesome polish to share with you. Until then, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment