Thursday, October 24, 2013

Glittering Elements Countess LE

Hi ladies! I received some mail from across the big pond and I had to share at least one polish with you right now. I'm going to be sharing with you Countess which is a Limited Edition. I think this is the perfect shade for the fall. I'll show you and let you be the judge.


This is the perfect mix of burgundy and purple. Casey recommends that you use a base coat because this beautiful polish is a stainer. So I listened to her and used Glisten and Glow Stuck On Blue. The formula was good as it always is with Glittering Elements. I used 3 coats and topped it off with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. 




Even with the skies being overcast, you can still see the gorgeous holographic rainbows coming thru. If you are interested in finding Glittering Elements, which you should LOL you can find her on etsy, as well as Facebook. Even though Countess is a Limited Edition, she has plenty of other beautiful polishes to choose from. I hope you have a good rest of your week. Until next time, take care! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment