Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jindie Nails Defeat It SE

Hello ladies! I was able to snag a Jindie Nails Defeat It Special Edition during her restock for it. I was drawn to it because it was going to a good cause. She was donating part of the sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I also liked it because I LOVE thermals and it had my two favorite colors in it, pink and purple! Let's jump right in and get started shall we?!
Defeat It is a pink/purple thermal that is loaded with different sizes and colored circles. It also has some hexes in it as well. This polish had a little bit of everything in it! When I was cold, it was purple. When I was warm, it was pink. The formula was good. I did place the bottle upside down so that I didn't have to fish for the larger glitters. I used 3 good coats and I also did the dabbing method to make sure that I didn't have any naked nails. LOL I wanted some sort of glitter on each and every nail. On to the pictures!!



The weather has been pretty chilly where I am, so I ran my 3 fingers under some hot water to show you the thermal aspect of this polish. It's pretty cool!! Now on to the outdoor pics! 



I was pretty excited when I got #51. It was my hubby's football number in high school. I have nothing negative at all to say about this polish. If you look at the bottom of my outdoor pic inside the bottle, you can see a little blue glitter hangin out. I saw that and thought it was pretty cool. LOL. If you don't have any Jindie polishes, you definitely need to get some. You can find her on Facebook as well as her webpage. Since this was a SE polish, it isn't available anymore. However, I'm pretty sure she has some more thermal polishes in the works for ya. Until next time, take care!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment