Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chaos and Crocodiles Narwhals Are Unicorns Too Review

Evening guys! How's your week going so far? I started my second job this week, so it's been a little hectic. I finally snagged this polish from the last Chaos and Crocodiles restock, and I was so excited when I did. Tonight I'm sharing Narwhals Are Unicorns Too from Chaos and Crocodiles. I had to wait thru two restocks to finally get this baby, so I was practically jumping up and down when I got it!
I'll get the normal stuff out of the way now so that you can enjoy this polish as much as I do! Narwhals is a light aqua crelly polish that has turquoise and gold holographic glitters in it. If that wasn't enough, there is also some holographic shimmer in it as well. The formula was a little thick, but I think with a drop of thinner it would solve that. I used three coats of Narwhals and topped it off with KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Topcoat. Are you ready? Here we go!!




Isn't it awesome?! Even though we're going into fall, I'll be reaching for this quite a bit just because I love it so much! I think next time I'll set it upside down for a little longer to try and get the gold glitters to come down a little more. If you aren't already, you can follow Chaos and Crocodiles on Facebook. Since I know you'll want some of her polish, this is where you can find her shop. You'll want to make sure that you follow her on Facebook since that's where she posts all the restock info. She posted some super cute pics of polishes that she has coming out soon. 
That's all I have for ya tonight. I did also want to mention that I'm having a giveaway over on my Facebook page. Just look for the giveaway tab. This weekend is the start of the new season of The Walking Dead. I was able to snag Dollish Polish's LE during her last restock. So, I'll be using that and of course I'll share it with y'all. I hope you have a good rest of your week. Until next time, take care! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I had a hard time getting the gold glitters to come out too.

    ReplyDelete