Saturday, September 28, 2013

Digital Nails Stupefy Review

Hello there! I hope that you've had a good weekend so far! Mine is going pretty well. Tonight I have for you Stupefy made from none other than Digital Nails. The mastermind behind Digital Nails asked if she could send me a polish to review, and of course I said yes!!! I haven't met a polish from her that I haven't liked. Here we go!
Stupefy is a blurple (a mix between a blue and a purple for those that don't know) linear holo that has little blue flecks in it. The flecks are between a blue and pink depending on the light that hits it. The formula was a little thicker on Stupefy, but it was normal with everything that she has going on. Take a look at the pics!


As you can tell this is inside using natural lighting. Isn't it gorgeous?! For my mani I used 3 coats of Stupefy. I could've got away with only 2 coats, I just applied an extra coat out of habit. I topped Stupefy off with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. Ready for this baby to come alive? Here comes the outside pics!!



See what adding lots of sun does to this? Almost makes you want to pop on a pair of sunglasses! It's absolutely beautiful! I also think the name is pretty cool too! If you're interested in picking up any Digital Nails, which I totally think you should, you can find her shop over on Etsy. Not only does she make amazing holo polishes, she also has a couple polishes that she has made to help raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand. I bought both of them, they are stunning!! Once you have any of her polishes, I KNOW you'll want to follow her on Facebook
I hope y'all enjoyed Stupefy as much as I did! Hope you have a great rest of your weekend! Take care!! XO



This item was sent for my review. The opinion given is my own and isn't influenced in any way. 

1 comment: