Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Glittering Elements Choco-o-block and Electrik Blossom Review

Hello there! I hope y'all are doing well. I've been working a crazy amount of hours, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I hope this will make up for it a little! Tonight I have for you a couple of pretty amazing polishes from my good buddy Casey from Glittering Elements. She is one of the sweetest people that I've come across. Oh, and did I mention that she makes some gorgeous polishes?! The first one I'll show you is Electrik Blossom.
Electrik Blossom is a bubblegum pink holo. It's the perfect shade of pink! The formula was a little thick on this one, but one of the things that I love about Glittering Elements polishes is she doesn't add thinner or anything to them prior to you buying them. So that you can make them just the perfect constancy that is right for you. When I put the first coat on, I was worried about it building up enough to cover my VNL. It covered everything perfectly! It went on perfect as usual. I used 3 coats and I topped with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat. This picture above and the one I'm about to show you is in the shade. 
Even in the shade you can see the holographic rainbows in it! Now comes the full sun!!

As I was driving to work the next day, I couldn't stop staring at my nails! If you're not a fan of pink, I've got something else to show you. 
The other polish that I'm sharing with you is Choco-o-block. It's a chocolate brown holographic polish. I think when you include chocolate and holographic polish, it doesn't get any better!! The formula on this one wasn't as thick as Electrik Blossom. I still used 3 coats of Choco-o-block and 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat. I'll tease you with the shade pictures first. LOL

Even with the sun behind the clouds, you can still see how holographic it is. Are you ready?! I'll give you a minute to put your shades on........

You can see that bad boy from a mile away! I normally pick pinks or purples for my favorites, but there was just something about this one. I think with going into Fall, I'll grab Choco-o-block quite a bit. I honestly can't say enough good things about Glittering Elements. She has her shop closed right now due to y'all loving her polishes so much she needs to get caught up on orders. You need to check her out on Etsy. I'm pretty sure you can pick these up for around $12. Once I have a exact price, I'll update here. Don't forget, she's also on Facebook. If you're in the market for a super awesome top coat, go check out KBShimmer. She is currently celebrating 5th anniversary, so she has 20% only at her site.

I hope you enjoyed those as much as I did! I have 2 others to share with you that are also from Glittering Elements. I'm hoping to get them up by the beginning of next week, if not earlier. I hope y'all have a great week!! Until next time, take care!!!




These items were sent for my review. The opinions given are my own and aren't influenced in any way. 









No comments:

Post a Comment