Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Glittering Elements Candy Love and Mermaid Spell Review

Hello there! I promised you the other half of the review from Glittering Elements, and here it is! Tonight I have for you Candy Love and Mermaid Spell. Candy Love is discontinued, but she may be making a come back sometime. I'll start with her first.
Candy Love is a light pink polish that is filled with various sizes of glitter in blue, pink, white and yellow. It has bar glitter in it, which had me a little worried. Since normally bar glitter and I don't get along, but she behaved very well! LOL. Take a look and tell me what you think.....


I was a little worried when I first saw it thinking I would need to use undies for it. But it ended up building up nicely! I used 3 coats of Candy Love and I topped it with 2 coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. Candy Love was so soft and pretty, very feminine. I liked that it had all the different colors of glitter in it. Formula was pretty good. If you've ever bought from Glittering Elements, she tells you on her Etsy site that she let you add thinner to it if you feel that it needs it. So far in all the polishes I've reviewed for her, I've yet to need to add thinner. Now for Mermaid Spell. I don't even know where to begin with this beauty. It's a light turquoise holo that also has blue flecks in it. You weren't expecting the blue flecks were ya? Neither was I!! I'll start with the pictures as usual and then go from there. 



Isn't it absolutely beautiful?! Out of the 4 that I reviewed for Casey, this is my 2nd favorite for sure! The formula was perfect on this. I used 3 coats, but could've got away with 2 if I wanted to. Then I topped it off with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. Even with the shot of the bottle, you can see the holographic goodness. Oh and I didn't mention that that picture was taken inside with natural light too! I don't think this could get any better honestly. You can pick this up for $12.50 AUD in the Glittering Elements etsy shop. You will want to make sure that you stop by because Casey is planning a restock for Friday. Just in case you're not already, you should follow her on Facebook so that you can keep up with all her new polishes she has coming out. 
That's all I have for now. I'll be working on getting something up for this weekend. I have a couple Colors by Llarowe that have been calling my name. Hope y'all have a great finish to the week! Until then, take care!!




These items were sent for my review. The opinion given are my own and aren't influenced in any way. 




1 comment: