Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Set of 3 JK Customs Polishes Review

Hello there! I hope you're having a good hump day! I'm crazy excited to share with you my post for today. I've been polish crazy for about a year now, and I've always stuck to basic polish application. I've of course added glitter on top or something very basic. Tonight, I stepped out of my comfort zone and I fell in love with what I did. I'm in a group with the awesome lady behind JK Customs. I saw a pic of the colors, the names and I KNEW that I had to have them. So I wanted to come up with something that I thought was as awesome as the colors and the names. Here we go!!!

The pink one is called Dick Mittens. The teal is called C U Next Tuesday. Lastly the purple is called If You Seek Amy. These are my favorite polishes that I have purchased in a while. I mean who wouldn't love a polish named Dick Mittens?! LMAO!! Each of the colors have a ton of shimmer in them, which I love as well. Let me show you what I decided to do with them.



Even with the last pic being in natural light, the colors are absolutely amazing!!! I started with 2 coats of Dick Mittens and used 1 coat of If You Seek Amy and C U Next Tuesday for the animal print. Not only are the colors gorgeous, the formula on these were awesome as well! This is my very 1st time doing animal print. I have to say I it's so fun!! This obviously isn't your normal animal print colors, but I think it turned out ok being my 1st time. I topped everything off with 2 coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top Topcoat. These 3 polishes are no longer available, but she has lots more that you can pick up. Check her out on Facebook. You should also definitely check out JK Customs shop
Well, that's all I've got for tonight. However, this weekend is the start of college football. FINALLY!!!! I'm a huge Ohio State fan, so I'll be sharing something scarlet and gray with you. Hope y'all have a good rest of your week. Until next time, take care!! XO


2 comments:

  1. Nice animal print. i have been too afraid ti try it. but Go Buckeyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be afraid Touch of Love! All you need is dotting tools. If you're unsure, you can always find videos of it on YouTube. Go Bucks!!!

      Delete