Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hare Swanky Soiree Review

It's finally football season!!!! Can ya tell that I'm excited?! As promised, here is my Ohio State Buckeyes mani for their 1st game today. I bought Hare Swanky Soiree from a blog sale because it was Buckeyes colors. Hadn't used it yet, so today was the perfect time to bust it out!

Swanky Soiree is a gray based polish loaded with different sizes of gray and red glitter. I've only used 1 other Hare Polish, but the formula on this was super thick, so I added a few drops of thinner to it. Made it MUCH easier to work with!! I used 4 coats of Swanky Soiree and topped it off with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. I'm sure with all the glitter it'll be a pain in the ass to remove, but it's well worth it!! 


The last picture is when the sun finally decided to come out and play. LOL. I love the colors of Swanky Soiree. Now that it's Fall, I'll be grabbing this one quite a bit. Hare Polish doesn't offer Swanky Soiree anymore, but you can find some of her other polishes on her Etsy site. You can also find her polishes on Llarowe. She just came out with a new collection, so make sure you stop by and take a look! If you're not already, you should follow Hare on Facebook
Well, I'm off to indulge in more college football! Hope y'all have a great weekend!! Until next time, take care!!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment