Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cult Nails Party Time and Mayhem

Hey guys! If you didn't pre-order the new collection from Cult Nails, you need to get them. They're all gorgeous!! I decided to share with you my favorites from the bunch. Today I'm showing you Party Time and Mayhem. The name is perfect for these colors! I have a few Cults, and they have yet to disappoint in formula and colors. Take a look!

Mayhem is that go to holo topcoat when you need to add a little something to that color that you don't know what to do with. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love anything holographic and this definitely didn't disappoint me. Party Time is a pacific blue color and all out stunning. Even though it's a little brighter, this doesn't have to be limited to just summer. I think this would be an awesome blue for stamping. For my mani I used 2 coats of Party Time and 2 coats of Mayhem. Then I topped it off with 1 coat of Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat from Digital Nails. You can be the judge at just how awesomely gorgeous these are!!


The sun decided to come out and play for a few seconds for the 2nd picture, so I grabbed my stuff and ran outside to check these out in the sun. It's AMAZING!! Formula was perfect and the drying time was also great! I've heard that Party Time may stain some, so I guess I'll have that to look forward to once I take it off. But it's totally worth it. I've got one more inside shot to show you that I took with my flash. 

I was so excited when I received these yesterday in the mail. I absolutely loved the names. These 2 are just a couple of the Road Trip, Anyone? collection. The collection features 3 amazing bright and fun colors and 2 topcoats. I'm sure you'll see me playing around with the rest of the set quite a bit. If you are interested in getting any of these, take a look at Cult's website. Now that the pre-sale is over, you can find the set for $62. If you're only interested in getting a couple of the colors, you can get the lacquers for $12 each and Mayhem $14. They're totally worth the price, believe me! You can also check out her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CultNailsLacquer
Well, that's all I have for you today. I'm getting ready for another busy week. I hope you guys have a great week. Until next take take care!!




No comments:

Post a Comment