Thursday, January 1, 2015

Shleee Polish Parasprites

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope that you had a safe and fun night last night! I stayed inside and paid some attention to my neglected nails and spent time with my family. Today I'll be sharing with you Shleee Polish Parasprites. Let's get started!
Just in case you don't know what a Parasprite is, they're these adorable tiny winged creatures that resemble an insect in an episode of My Little Pony. Just in case you're wondering what they look like, this may help.

Aren't they cute?! She captured these little Parasprites perfectly! Shleee Polish Parasprites is a rainbow of multiple size circle glitters that are set in a clear base that also has tiny little glitters in it.


For my mani I used 2 coats of Parasprites and topped it with my favorite topcoat. The formula on this was perfect! With all of the glittery goodness that's packed in here, I was prepared for it to be a thicker formula, but it wasn't. I also didn't have to put the bottle upside down like I normally do. I did use the dab method so that I could get the little Parasprites everywhere! The dry time was also very quick. 


This picture is intentionally blurry so that you can see the tiny little glitters I mentioned!


This polish is perfect in so many ways! You can use it over absolutely any color of undies, so it's super versatile. If you're a fan of MLP like we are in my house, you just have to check out Shleee Polish! She has a huge MLP polish selection over on her etsy site. You also want to make sure that you are following her on her Facebook and on Instagram so that you are up to date with her new releases. In fact, she has some new pretties releasing tomorrow. So you won't want to miss that. 
That's all I have for today. Until next time, take care!!XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment