Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sassy Polish 50 Shades of Sassy Collection Part 1

Hi there! Hope you've had a good week so far. Today I have for you half of the 50 Shades of Sassy Collection by a new to me indie Sassy Polish. Let's jump right on it shall we?
First up we have Enlighten Me. It's a medium gray jelly polish that is full of rainbow colored flakies.


For my mani I used 3 coats of Enlighten Me and topped it with my Ellagee topcoat. It has a great formula and I absolutely LOVE that I can see the flakies thru each layer!



Next we have Lost In Lust. It's a super sexy silver that has little hexes and holographic shards thru out. It also has a light dusting of holographic glitter thrown in there as well. 


For my mani I used 3 coats of Lost In Lust, however I could have got away with only using 2 coats. I finished it off by using my Ellagee topcoat and Lost In Lust has a great formula. 


This picture is intentionally blurry so that you can see the holographic aspect of it. I'm super crazy about this macro shot of Lost In Lust! It's a great shot to show the hexes as well as the holographic shards. 


Lastly, I have Sassy Polish Roped In The Red Room. It's a clear based glitter topper that has red micro glitters, red hexes as well as holographic hearts. I'm already picturing wearing this a bunch of different ways!


For my mani I used just 2 dabbed coats of Roped In The Red Room over top of Lost In Lust. I thought that they paired perfectly together! Formula on this was just like the others, and I did have to do a little fishing to get my heart out. 



Just look at that sweet little heart!! Sassy Polish's 50 Shades Of Sassy is set to release February 1st and it is a set of 6 polishes. You can purchase them in full-size for just $7 and the minis are just $4. The ones that I'm posting in the next couple days, Lip Biter and Safe Words will be $7.50 for full-size and $4.50 for the minis. If you're just now finding out about Sassy Polish like I am, you can find her on Facebook as well as Instagram. You can find her polishes as well as her sugar scrubs in her Storenvy. I really enjoy that she offers minis as well as full size so that you can pick up a mini just to get your feet wet and see what she's all about. Like I mentioned above, I'll have the rest of the 50 Shades Of Sassy Collection up over the weekend. Until then, take care and stay warm!! XOXO










1 comment:

  1. I love the hearts in Roped in the Red Room! Great review and attention to detail. ;)

    ReplyDelete