Sunday, December 7, 2014

Simply Beautiful Kacy

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've had a good weekend! Tonight I'm going to be sharing with you a custom from Simply Beautiful she called Kacy. I'm kinda partial to the name LOL. Let's get started!
Simply Beautiful Kacy is in a clear base but it is full of pink holographic micro glitters. It's my favorite color, so of course I just love it!


For my mani I used 3 coats of Simply Beautiful Kacy and topped it with 2 coats of Ellagee glass topcoat. Formula was just a tad thick, but that's only because of all the glitter she has packed into it! If it is something that bothers you, you can always feel free to add just a touch of thinner to it. Dry time on Kacy was very quick!



I generally do all of my swatching at night, so I tried forever to get a good picture of all the sparkle that Simply Beautiful packed into Kacy. The above picture captures it beautifully! She has tons of other polishes over at her shop as well. She offers a very wide variety of colors, and I can't wait to pick up some more. You can also find Simply Beautiful on instagram, that's where she is most active. 
That's all I have for tonight. I'm off to watch some Sunday Night Football! Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment