Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ellagee F5! F5!

Happy hump day!!! Hope you've had a good week so far! Tonight I have for you an Ellagee Limited Edition that I'm so glad I was able to pick up! Let's take a look!
Ellagee F5! F5! was part of the shopping madness trio that Ellagee released from Black Friday until Cyber Monday. Since it was purple and holographic, I knew I had to have it! If you're familiar with refreshing a page during a nail polish restock, you will know that you have to constantly hit F5 in order to get the page to reload the fastest. I have spent countless afternoon/evenings doing that, so I thought the name was genius!! Ellagee F5! F5! is a grape purple holographic polish. The day after I put this on, I had a customer grab my hand at work and tell me how amazing this polish was! It was great to hear that someone completely unknown to indie polishes agreed with me.


For my mani I used just 2 easy breezy coats of F5! F5! and topped it off with my Ellagee topcoat. Formula and dry time on this was flawless. Unfortunately the weather here hasn't been very pleasant, so the pics that I've taken are indoors. 



If you can see all those rainbows from the holo that Ellagee put in here, just imagine how sparkly this is in the sun!! Like I mentioned above, this one is an Limited Edition, but you can find her polishes on her website. You can also find Ellagee on Facebook as well as on Instagram. You can find numerous different colors of polishes on her website as well as her topcoat. I've been using her topcoat since she sent it to me to review, and it's one of my favorites! If you do nail art, it is fast drying and it doesn't smear or have any shrinkage. I've got my eye on her newest thing to release which is lickety split latex mani mask. Can't wait to get my hands on that one! Well, that's all I've got tonight. I hope you enjoyed F5! F5! as much as I did. Make sure you go over and check out Ellagee's website and see all that she has to offer. I'll be back in a couple days with a new to me indie that I can't wait to share with you! Until then, take care!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment