Sunday, September 14, 2014

365 Days of Color Lip Balm

Hello there. I want to apologize for the long silence here lately. I have spent the last month moving and this past week I was in the hospital for some serious medical issues. Hopefully I still have a few of you out there. It has been cooling off quite nicely here where I am. Makes me super excited for Fall to come. I was given the opportunity to review a new line for Sunny, and I couldn't have been happier when I found out it was lip balm! I almost have as much lip balm as I do polish.
I was sent Chocolate Mint to test out and it smelled almost good enough to eat! I always apply my lip balm before I go to bed, it is just a habit I have. I was pleasantly surprised that when I got up the next morning, my Chocolate Mint was still on there! It applies like butter and it isn't sticky at all.


As you can see in my picture above, she lists all the ingredients on the back of the lip balm so it makes it nice and easy to read. 


I think one of the best things about getting a lip balm from 365 Days of Color are she currently has over 41 different flavors!!! Even your local beauty supply store doesn't have that many!! This will be in my pocket of my jeans at all time this winter. Sunny is also coming out with a Halloween Box tomorrow Sept. 15th for just $22 plus shipping. You will be able to grab yours between 9-10am pst. You can find Sunny on Facebook and your can purchase any of her body products in her Storenvy. I've been using her cuticle oil for over 2 years and I never leave home without it. If you can, seriously give her Halloween Box a try. You get lip balm, cuticle balm, hand cream, hand scrub, cuticle oil and her amazing intensive cuticle oil. Stop by her Facebook page and there you can find all the scent info she has listed on her page. 
That's all I have tonight. I'm headed to the couch to rest for the remainder of the evening. I hope you all have a great start to your week. Until next time, take care!! XOXO





I was sent this product for review. The opinions given are my own and are not influenced in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment