Sunday, September 28, 2014

Origami Owl Review

Happy Sunday. I've been sucking more than normal lately, for that I apologize. I'm currently looking for a new job and I've had some deaths in the family this week. Let's just say I'm looking forward to next week! Today I have something a little different for ya. I'm sure you've heard of Origami Owl, but have you tried them yet? This is my 1st experience with them and let's just say it won't be my last! I was so exited by receiving these pieces, that I didn't think to take any pics of the presentation and the cute little boxes that they come in. I was like a kid in a candy store when my mailman came! Let's get started!
I saw that Origami Owl came out with a charm that said Love You More. My husband and I say that multiple times a day, so I knew I had to have that one. I also chose a J as well as a K. One of the things I love most about Origami Owl is how versatile everything is! It doesn't matter if you wear jeans and a t-shirt everyday or a suit for work, they have something that will work for everyone! Let's look at the pictures.


For my chain, I chose a 24in silver curb chain. It has a very secure clasp since it used a lobster claw clasp. It also has an extender on it so that you can find the length that works best for you. 




I enjoy that the rings on the charms are large enough that you can easily switch between different Origami Owl chains. They offer several different colors as well as lengths. I wear this necklace each and everyday for work. It has become my staple piece of jewelry. Another thing that I think is awesome, is the prices for Origami Owl pieces are VERY affordable! So you aren't going to break the bank treating yourself or picking up gifts for the holidays. If you're interested in looking at some Origami Owl pieces, make sure you click on this link: http://laughlivelovelockets.origamiowl.com. Shea is super sweet and always available to answer any questions you may have. She makes purchasing Origami Owl very easy and effortless. You can find her on IG http://instagram.com/lashgurl, or you can use @lashgurl if you're using the Instagram app. Make sure you also follow Shea on Twitter as well, since she's always posting pics of new items up on Twitter as well as Facebook, https://mobile.twitter.com/caithaml_shea and her Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/Sheaslockets?ref=bookmarks. If you're using the Twitter app, you can find Shea on @caithaml_shea. With the holidays getting closer, I'm sure Shea has some specials up her sleeves that will make getting any Origami Owl piece that much easier, and who doesn't love saving money?! Like I said, you can find her at any of the above links I posted and of course if you have any questions, you can also ask me and I'll get you an answer. She also has a referral code just for my readers! It is KacyDunbar477472.
That's all I have for today, I'm about to get ready for some Sunday football games to come on! Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment