Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Above The Curve Glow In The Dark Collection

Happy hump day!! Hope you've had a good beginning of the week so far. Today I have for you 3 polishes from Above The Curve. If you've been reading my posts from the get go, you know that I have a huge thing for glow in the dark polishes. So when I saw that Above The Curve was coming out with some, I knew I had to get them. They didn't disappoint at all! Let's get started!
I'll start out with It's Electric. It's Electric is a bright neon purple that is full of bright blue flecks. As if that wasn't enough, it also has just a hint of holo. This as well as the other 2 dry matte, so if you want it shiny, make sure that you put a good top coat over top of it.


For my mani I used 4 coats of It's Electric and topped it with just 1 coat of Ellagee Glass Topcoat. The formula on all of these was excellent to work with and they are also fast drying as well.




Next I'd like to show you Lite Brite. Lite Brite is a light orange that also has a hint of holo. I like that this is a softer orange and not a super bright in your face orange. I think that will make it easier for people to wear year round. 


For my mani I used 4 coats of Lite Brite and also topped it with 1 coat of Ellagee Glass Topcoat. 




Lastly, I have Glow With The Flow to show you. Glow With The Flow is a bright pink glow in the dark polish that like the others have a hint of holo in it. 


For my mani I used 3 coats of Glow With The Flow and topped it with 1 coat of my Ellagee Glass Topcoat. As I listed above, the formula as well as the dry time on this was superb! 




If you haven't purchased any of Above The Curve's polishes, what are you waiting for?! They always have some sort of fun going on at their Facebook page. They donate $1 for EACH bottle of polish they sell to Shriners Hospitals for Children. So not only do you get some new polish, you are also helping out a good cause. You can purchase Above The Curve polishes on their etsy or their big cartel  site. With Halloween right around the corner, how awesome would these glow in the dark polishes be with some sort of nail art over top?! You can purchase these as a set of mini for only $12 or a full size for just $23. That wraps it up for tonight. I hope you all have a good rest of your week. Until next time, take care!! XOXO











2 comments:

  1. I really need to go pick this one up. Thanks for the macros - I love the flakes in It's Electric!

    ReplyDelete