Sunday, March 2, 2014

Digital Nails Lying Review

 Happy Sunday! I hope you've been able to relax and enjoy your day so far. Tonight I have for you Digital Nails Lying. I absolutely love thermal polishes! So when I saw that Digital Nails came out with some thermal polishes, I knew that I HAD to have it!!


Digital Nails Lying is a purple thermal polish that has blue flecks in it. It's gorgeous! I used 3 coats for my mani and topped it with Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That fast drying top coat. Drying time on Lying was very quick, and application was perfect! I have several Digital Nails and I've never had any issues with any of her polishes. 


When you're cold, your nails will be this gorgeous deep purple color. When they're hot, they turn turquoise! 


The picture above is a what Lying looks like during the transition period. The picture below is what it'll look like when Lying is hot. 



I wanted to make sure that I showed you the super cool blue flecks in this polish! So this polish has quite a bit of depth to it. Not only is it a thermal, but it has a little something extra to it with the flecks. If you follow my Facebook page, you know that I'm a thermal nut. I just think it is one of the coolest things ever! You can find Digital Nails on Facebook and you can purchase her polishes from her etsy page. She not only offers polish, but her top coat is my go to top coat that I won't be without. She also makes her own cuticle oil. 
That all I have for tonight. I hope you all have a great week! I'll see you soon with another polish to share with you! Until next time, take care!! XOXO










1 comment: