Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Digital Nails Supernova Review

Good evening everyone! I really apologize for being so absent lately. I have had some very serious family issues to deal with. I am literally over the moon excited to share this polish with you tonight! I would've done just about anything to get this stuff, that's how awesome it is!! 
Tonight, I'll be sharing with you Digital Nails Supernova. Honestly, there isn't much talking that needs to be done, other than to tell you the normal stuff. Supernova is full of little silver holographic glitters. I used 2 coats of Supernova for my mani. I topped it off with 2 coats of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. Formula on this was absolutely perfect! The holo pay off on this polish is worth it's weight in gold. Here, take a look for yourself!




All of the above pictures were taken with artificial lighting. Isn't it insane how sparkly it is?! This has jumped to the top of my favorite Digital Nails polishes ever! You'll want to follow her on Facebook to make sure that you know when and what she'll be restocking. Here is her etsy shop information as well. Digital Nails Supernova is currently sold out, but she has tons of other polishes to purchase while you're waiting on this one to restock. When it does, you can pick this up for just $11. I already know that I am going to be needing a back up bottle once it is restocked. 
That's all I have for you tonight. This weekend I'll be sharing with you one of Digital Nails thermal polishes. If you follow me on my Facebook page, you know that I have a serious thing for thermal polishes! Until next time, take care!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment