Thursday, March 6, 2014

Glittering Elements Necromancy LE Review

Good evening everyone! I hope this finds you well! Tonight I have Glittering Elements Necromancy Limited Edition to review for you. Once I saw Casey post her swatches of this LE, I knew I had to have it! So let's get started!
Glittering Elements Necromancy is a wine colored polish that has tons of holo in it. When I held the bottle, I could see all sorts of colors in the bottle! I could see burgundy, brown, gold, yellow and some pink as well. It's definitely a chameleon of polishes!


For my mani I used just 2 coats of GE Necromancy. Formula on this was absolutely a breeze to work with. I then topped it off with just 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That top coat. 



The above picture is intentionally blurred so that you can really see that holographic rainbow show.


Isn't it amazing?! It's definitely up in my top favorites of my Glittering Elements collection. You need to make sure that you follow Casey on Facebook so that you're all up to date on the current polishes that she is releasing. She is no longer going to be using Etsy soon, so that's another reason to follow her on the Glittering Elements Facebook page. 
I'll be sharing with you one of my other GE polishes that I picked up during her last restock. Now comes the fun part of deciding on which one. LOL. Until then, take care!! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment