Monday, March 24, 2014

Savoie Artisan Lacquer Review

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend! I spent mine working, but that's the fun of being an adult. LOL. Tonight I have for you 4 different Savoie Artisan Lacquer polishes. They're a nice variety of color that will work for everyone! Since there's 4, let's get started shall we?
I will start with Savoie Judge. Judge is a very pretty mauve shimmer that has hints of gold depending on the lighting. Formula on Judge was perfect!


For my mani using Savoie Judge, I only used 2 flawless coats and topped it off with 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. 


Up next, I have Savoie Hello Doll Face. Hello Doll Face is a lilac leaning almost bubblegum pink polish. If you know how much I love pinks, then you know how much I enjoyed this one! Formula on this one was also great!


I used just 2 coats and topped it off with my favorite topcoat, Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. 


Still with me? Half way done. I saved my favorites for last! The next one you're looking at will be Savoie Genie in a bottle. Genie in a bottle is periwinkle with a purple shift. I actually had my customers going crazy for it while I was at work. 


For Genie in a bottle I again only used 2 coats and topped it off with my Digital Nails topcoat. Are you seeing a trend here? Only 2 coats are needed of these beautiful polishes to reach perfection! Formula on this was a breeze as well. 


Just because I can't leave well enough alone, I had to layer my absolute favorite glitter topper over top Genie in a bottle. I topped her off with 1 coat of Disco Ball. I only picked up a mini of this stuff, I'll be running over to pick up a full size very soon. That tells you how much I love the stuff if I'm using it that much! 


Lastly, I have Savoie Red Red Wine. There is so much depth to this polish. Red Red Wine is you guessed it, a rich deep burgundy color. 


I used 2 coats of Red Red Wine for my mani. Topping it off with 1 coat of Digital Nails Ain't Nobody Got Time For That topcoat. 



I wanted to provide a macro of Red Red Wine just so you can see up close how awesome it is! I'd love to try and top it with dipped in diamonds. Dipped in diamonds is a holo topcoat that I reviewed earlier. The formula on this one was a touch thicker, which makes me think it would be good for stamping. I'll have to test it out and see for sure. Savoie is getting some new labels, which I can't wait to see! You can find her on Facebook and you can purchase her polishes off of her storenvy site. She offers mini and full size bottles. I do have a discount code for you to enter when you purchase some Savoie polishes. If you enter GlitterGal at checkout, you will receive 20% off. She's also having a giveaway over at her Facebook page. 
That's all I have for you tonight. I'll be back very soon with some more goodies to share with you. Until next time, take care!! XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment