Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Savoie Artisan Lacquer The Siren and Dream Catcher Review

Good evening! Hope you had a good hump day! Mine was spent shoveling snow and trying to keep warm. Tonight I have for you the 2nd half of my Savoie review featuring The Siren and Dream Catcher. Let's get started shall we?


I'll start with The Siren. Siren is a gorgeous deep turquoise holo polish. The color is so intense, it's just gorgeous! I used just 2 coats of The Siren and followed it up with 1 coat of top coat. It was dried very quickly as well. I had issues getting the holo to come out and play, but I promise you it's there.  That's what you get for having 10 inches of snow on the way. LOL


Lastly, I have Savoie Artisan Lacquer Dream Catcher. I won it in her most recent giveaway, so of course I had to share it with you! 


Dream catcher is a holo top coat that you can use over any color of polish. I used 2 coats of Zoya Odette with 2 coats of Dream Catcher on top. Again, formula on this was perfect! Just look at those rainbows! Isn't it crazy?!


Make sure that you're following Savoie Artisan Lacquer on her Facebook page. If you haven't tried out any of her polish yet, you're missing out! You can purchase Savoie polishes off her storenvy site. She offers mini and full size bottles, but you'll want to grab those full size with as much as you're going to use them. 
That's it for tonight. I hope you all have a great rest of you week. Until next time, take care!! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment