Friday, June 28, 2013

Glittering Elements Review Part 2

Hi guys. I'm back with my 2nd half of the review I promised. I'm super excited to share these with you. I'll be showing you Midnight Magic and Rainbow SPLAT. Here we go....
I'll start with Midnight Magic. It's in between a dark blue and a black base that is jam packed with glitter. You'll find blue, red, pink, teal and silver pieces of glitter inside. It is so fun, I played around a little with the base I used. I've only seen it over black polishes, so I switched it up a little.
For my mani I used 3 coats of Cult Nails Faded, 2 coats of Midnight Magic and then topped it with 1 coat of Kbshimmer Clearly On Top Top Coat.
I thought that if I went with a lighter base, the glitter colors would show up a little better. With all the colors in this, you could use it over any color. Formula was a little thick, but she tells you on her Etsy site that she doesn't add any thinner to her polishes. She lets the buyer do that so that they can get it perfect for the way they want it. I think that's awesome!

You can find Glittering Elements on Facebook here. Since I know you'll want to know where to find all of her amazing polishes, you can find her Etsy shop here. Both polishes that I'm sharing with you are under $10.
Now let me show you my FAVORITE of the bunch!!!
What I'm going to share with you now, is called Rainbow SPLAT. First off, I absolutely adore the name! How fun is that?! If you're ever having a bad day or just want something super fun, pop this polish on and you will definitely be happier! Rainbow SPLAT is a clear based polish that is LOADED with different sizes and shapes of, can you believe rainbow glitter? Does it get any better than that? I don't think so.
Just look how gorgeous that is! Now do you see why it's my favorite?! If you think it's good in the bottle, just wait until you see it on. Since I could not decide on a base color, I went with a skittle mani. I used 3 coats of Cult Nails Devious Nature, 3 coats of Cult Nails Love At First Sight, 3 coats of Nakizzle's Shizzle and 3 coats of Cult Nails Faded. I topped those with just 1 coat of Rainbow SPLAT and for top coat I used Kbshimmer Clearly On Top Top Coat.




Look how gorgeous that is! I'm absolutely in love with that, can you tell? This is so versatile that you can wear it over absolutely anything! Please make sure you give her a like on Facebook and make sure you stop by her shop on Etsy. She just released some absolutely gorgeous holographic polishes. I can't wait to get my paws on them! I hope that you enjoyed my review on these polishes. Have a awesome weekend and a great 4th of July!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment