Saturday, June 8, 2013

Digital Nails Stars At Night

Hello! Hopefully you have had a nice week. Mine was a little crazy. But, I have a pretty awesome polish to share with you tonight. I have Digital Nails Stars At Night. It's one of her newest ones that she released a couple weeks ago. I'm so glad I decided to get it when I did. It's a beauty, but I'll let the polish show you!


For my mani I used four thin coats of Stars At Night. It's the most beautiful cobalt blue holo polish that I have seen! Even in the bottom picture which was taken in the shade with normal light, you can still see the holo effect. It applied like a dream, as does all the rest of her polishes. I've yet to have one of Digital Nails polishes that I don't fall in love with. I topped it with just one coat of her brand spanking new top coat that's called Ain't Nobody Got Time For That. It's just as good if not better than Seche in my opinion! The top coat you can find in her etsy shop for $6 and you can find Stars At Night for $13. Both are sold out right now, but here are the links to her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalNails and her Facebook page as well https://www.facebook.com/DigitalNails. Make sure you follow her on Facebook just because that's where she gives you sneak peeks and all the details of her restocks. 
I hope you have enjoyed my post. My next post will be a little different, so make sure you follow me on Facebook! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment